Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Negative Ions HF 708
When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin, cracked lips and even noise bleeds. Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%.
Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite feces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body's natural defence mechanism. These invaders overload the immune system and irritate the mucous membranes resulting in more coughing and susceptibility to disease.
The HF 708 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity. Ultrasonic water vapour is highly beneficial to individuals. Their biggest advantage is high performance combined with low energy consumption.
Efficient and Effective
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Large capacity water tank (6L/1.6 gallon) refills with normal tap water.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 40 m² (430 ft²).
- Low water indicator notifies you when to refill the tank.
- Advanced technology can produce soothing cool mist.
- Healthy negative Ions to purify the air while providing a restful sleep.
- Permanent, easy-to-clean ceramic nano-silver filter for control of white dust, mould and bacteria.
- Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates mist output according to desired humidity level.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Up to 3 nights of continuous operation without refilling the tank.
- Easy-set knob controls for desired humidity level and spray mist.
- Virtually silent operation with advanced ultrasonic technology ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Tinted night light for better sleep.
- Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb.
- No added costs for wicks, evaporating pads or disposable filters.
Major HF 708 components:
- Model: HF 708
- Power supply: 110~120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Energy Consumption: 30W (Cool Mist)
- Room Coverage Area: 40 m² (430 ft²)
- Negative Ion Output: 3,000,000/cm³ (49,161,000/inch³)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23 x 22 x 34 cm (9.0 x 8.7 x 13.4 in)
- Water tank capacity: 6L
- Mist Evaporation Rate: ≥250ml/hr
- Noise level: ≤35dB(A)
- Ozone concentration: ≤0.05 PPM
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
- Safety Certifications: CE, cETLus, Rohs.