Ultrasonic Travel Humdifier HF 76
- Easy-set knob control for desired humidity level and spray mist.
- Visually appealing looks with tinted night light.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Virtually silent operation ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Make sure the humidifier is OFF and disconnected from the electrical outlet.
- Place the humidifier on a flat surface, about 60cm away from the floor and 10cm away from the wall. We recommend you not to place the humidifier on important furniture.
- Remove the bottle and lift straight upward.
- Fill the bottle with cool, fresh water, filtered water is recommended for better performance. DO NOT FILL WITH WARM WATER AS THIS MAY CAUSE LEAKING.
- After filling, close the bottle cap by firmly turning clockwise and then place the bottle tank on the base. The bottle will immediately begin to empty into the base.
- Plug the power cord into a rated electrical outlet.
- Power and Mist control knob use knob (A) to control the power to be ON/OFF and mist outlet from low to high.
- Model: HF 76
- Power Supply: AC: 110V-120V, 50~60Hz / DC 24V
- Energy Consumption: 12W
- Mist Evaporation Rate: 120 ml/h
- Coverage Area 15 m2 (160 ft2)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 7.2 x 8.82 cm (10.8" x 9.0" x 8.8")
- Weight: 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs.)