Multi Cooker Redmond RMC-M4502A
An affordable and functional multi-cooker RMC-M4502A has features of a stove, an oven, a deep fryer and a slow cooker. Thanks to intuitive control panel it it possible to start cooking dishes provided in a branded cookbook. There is a wide range of automatic programs: "Soup", "Pasta", "Bake", etc. Thanks to eco-friendly ceramic coating Anato® meals are uniformly cooked in 5-litre bowl and do not burn. A MULTICOOK program reveals infinite possibilities for creating original recipes. Just set the temperature within the range from 40°C (105°F) to 160°C (320°F) and the time from 5 minutes to 12 hours to create healthy and rich dishes.
- Odour, dust and allergen sensors for automatic air quality control
- UV light and Negative Ion indicator sensor
- Photo catalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals
- HEPA filter – 99.97% collections rate
- Bowl Capacity: 5.25 Qt / 5 L l
- Power Input: 860 W
- Voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Display: LED
- Removable steam valve: yes
- Number of programs: 16 programs (16 automatic)
- KEEP WARM function up to 24 hours
- REHEAT function up to 24 hours
- TIME DELAY function up to 24 hours
- Warranty:24 months
The special 3D-heating technology involves simultaneous operation of bottom, top and side heating elements, thanks to which dishes are cooked properly from all sides and products preserve all vitamins and nutrients.
MULTICOOK The MULTICOOK program allows adjusting cooking parameters in the multi-cooker and cook dishes based on any recipes, found in the cookbook or the Internet. The temperature can be adjusted between 35°С and 170°С in 5°С interval, the time can be set between 2 minutes and 15 hours in 1 minute interval.
Sterilization is a thermal processing of dishware with hot water or steam, as a result of which all microorganisms are killed. Baby bottles, pacifiers and utensils for storing home-made canned goods should be sterilized.