Multi Cooker Redmond RMC-M23A
A multifunctional household appliance with similar functions which is easier to use than a stove, an oven or a slow cooker. Thanks to a large 5-litre (5.2 quarts) bowl with non-stick ceramic coating you may easily make dinner for the whole family. A user just needs to select one of the following programs – “Stew", "Pizza", "Slow cook" or 22 other programs – and meals will be cooked automatically. A MULTICOOK program will help you to bring original dishes to life. It is necessary to set the temperature mode within the range from 35°C (95°F) to 170°C (340°F) and select the duration of cooking from 2 minutes to 12 hours to create healthy and tasty delicacies of your own.
- Odour, dust and allergen sensors for automatic air quality control
- UV light and Negative Ion indicator sensor
- Photo catalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals
- HEPA filter – 99.97% collections rate
- Bowl Capacity: 5.25 Qt / 5 L l
- Power Input: 860 W
- Voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Display: LED
- Removable steam valve: yes
- Removable inner lid: yes
- Number of programs: 25 programs (25 automatic)
- REHEAT function Yes, up to 12 hours
- KEEP WARM function Yes, up to 12 hours
- TIME DELAY function Yes, up to 24 hours
- Warranty:2 Year Limited months
The MULTICOOK program allows adjusting cooking parameters in the multi-cooker and cook dishes based on any recipes, found in the cookbook or the Internet. The temperature can be adjusted between 35°С and 170°С in 5°С interval, the time can be set between 2 minutes and 15 hours in 1 minute interval.
Pasteurization is a thermal product processing to kill harmful for a health at temperatures not higher than 100°C. It is used for sterilizing food products mainly liquids, and also for extending their shelf life. The nutritional value remains almost the same.
Sterilization is a thermal processing of dishware with hot water or steam, as a result of which all microorganisms are killed. Baby bottles, pacifiers and utensils for storing home-made canned goods should be sterilized.